Wednesday, November 26, 2008

You're The Only Woman

You ask me why I love you, as I look into your eyes
I tell you you're the only woman who can make me smile
I thank you for bringing meaning into my little life
I tell you all these tender things and that I want you for my wife

Cause you're the only woman who can make me feel this way
I'm so glad we met
Yes, you're the only woman who can brighten up my day
Meeeting you I won't regret

Holding hands and walking, just talking on the beach
I want to tell you everything, but the words seems out of reach
But still you are right near me, lying by my side
You fall into a peaceful sleep and I watch you for awhile

You're the only woman who can make me feel so glad
I'm so proud you're mine
Yes, you're the only woman, and now life it ain't so bad
Everythiing is fine

(Eight Bar Bridge)

Our life together will be one majestic grand parade
While other loves grow cold and die you know our love will not betray
I can't wait til forever to start eternity
I want you always by my side, you know I want you here with me

You're the only woman, who can make me feel this way
I do love you so
You're the only woman, who brightens up my day
I just wanted you to know

No comments:

Post a Comment